Hey guys! Merry Christmas!!!
The day we’ve all been waiting for is finally here and if you’re anything like me you’re probably rocking that classic red lip to almost all your parties. I personally love a red lip all year round for any fancy occasion, but at Christmas time it just feels all the more exciting!
Here’s a rundown of five of my favorite Lip Products that I’ve been loving throughout this year!
- LA Splash Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in the shade Poison Apple. The colour is very rich and I feel like it doesn’t spread very well so you do need to use a lot of product. However that doesn’t bother me too much as it’s very long lasting and does not bleed.
- QUO Lip Gloss in the shade Dreamy Rêverie. This is a nude shade but the most amazing one! I love the applicator which is a really good quality brush. The gloss is opaque, super smooth and very easy to spread.
3. MAYBELLINE COLOURsensational– Fatal Red. This is my absolute favourite as you can probably tell because of the rounded top. Its that Taylor swift red which I absolutely am in love with! I’ve worn this too many times to even count and I’ve never experienced any bleeding.
4. MAYBELLINE Baby Lips– Berry Sherbet. This is my go to lip product if i want a slight colour but nothing too bold on a semi formal occasion. PLus its really moisturizing so that’s a bonus!
5. Lip Smacker– Red Velvet! This is literally my drug! There’s almost no colour but the scent is ridiculously good! It smells just like a Red Velvet Cupcake and to me it’s the best invention. I literally sit in my house putting it on for no reason.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it for you. Let me know which are your favorite lip products and whats your favorite lipstick shade!